Hi Martin,

Looking for means...I don't know where to override updateAjaxAttributes
method because AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable has PaginationtoolBar and we
want to protect our application from user double click on pagination links.

So it would be highly appreciated if you help me and suggest where to put
updateAjaxAttributes method.So that our user application will be protected
from double click exception on pagination clicked twice or more.

Please suggest in above mentioned example...