Thank you, Martin,

I have implemented the solution, as suggested:

wicketTester.getRequest().setParameter(""formComponentPanel:radioChoice"",
""value"")

However, AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior.onUpdate() (which I have
added to radioChoice) does not behave as expected during test.

Normally, inside of onUpdate() I obtain the value from radioChoice by
calling radioChoice.getModelObject().

However, when I execute

radioChoice.getModelObject() returns null.

>From inside the test, the only way I can obtain a value from inside
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior.onUpdate() is by calling
radioChoice.getInput() which only returns a string.

How can I get radioChoice.getModelObject()  to return a value from inside
the test?

I fear I am missing something really obvious in my tests.

Thanks, once more,
Lucas