/wicket/bookmarkable/com.example.MyPage is generated for pages without
explicit mount path (e.g. MyApp#mountPage("somewhere", MyPage.class))
/wicket/resource/com.example.SomeScope/some.css is generated for package
resource references without explicit mount point, e.g. MyApp#mountResource

but /wicket/bookmarkable/resource/... is broken url

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov