Hi,

There is nothing specific for this.
But you can use
various org.apache.wicket.util.tester.WicketTester#executeTest() methods to
check the response against a valid response pre-saved in a file.
Or you can use org.apache.wicket.util.tester.WicketTester#assertContains()
to check that a specific String (actually a Regex) is in the response.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov