Hello All,

I am creating a table with a DropDownChoice component in the header of one of
the columns. When a selection is made in the drop down in the column header, I
want to update all of the rows in the table.

Would the following snippet be the best approach to reference each row Item
component from the column header, or is there an alternative to using the get()
method?

Thank you in advance,

- Ephraim

WebMarkupContainer container =
((WebMarkupContainer)dropDownChoice.findParent(DataTable.class).get(1));
               DataGridView                 gridView  =
(DataGridView)container.get(0);
               for(int i = 0; i < NUM_OF_ROWS; i++) {
                   Item item = (Item)gridView.get(i);
                // do row updates