Hello everyone,

submit method called more than one time trigering two modalWindows to open
at the same time.

See snippet below. If I put the just only modal.show(target) in the
onsubmit method and others in Page constuctor, the problem still persist.

I am using version 6.16.

What am I doing wrong here? I will appreciate better way of doing this.

AjaxSubmitLink addButton = new AjaxSubmitLink("addButton") {
            @Override
            public void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,  Form form) {
                // your stuff
                if (target != null) {
                    Object obj= new Object();
                    Object Panel panel = new
ObjectPanel(modalWindow.getContentId(), object);
                    modalWindow.setContent(panel);
                    modalWindow.setTitle("New Object");
                    //modalWindow.setEnabled(true);
                    //modalWindow.showUnloadConfirmation(true);

                        modalWindow.show(target);
                        System.out.println("\n\nI am called
1111111111111111111111111111111" + target.getLastFocusedElementId());

        };

        Form form = new Form("form");

        form.add(modalWindow);
        form.add(addButton);