Good afternoon everybody!

Can one point a dialog in JQWicket to an external URL (or just in Wicket in
general..)? E.g. can I have a link that opens a modal dialog showing
"https://www.google.com/"; in it, or something like that?

I keep seeing this example over and over, but it's to some internal text
you've set up on the page rather than an external site.

Java:
        final DialogWebMarkupContainer dialog = new
DialogWebMarkupContainer(
                "dialog", new DialogOptions().modal(true).resizable(false));
        add(dialog);

        add(new AjaxLink<Void>("dialog.open1") {
            @Override
                dialog.open(target);
            }
        });

HTML:
TestExternal <br/>
information.
The dialog window can be moved, resized and closed with the 'x' icon.</p>

I'd appreciate any help greatly! Thanks!