Hi,

I have created form validator classes as shown below.  The problem is that
the code is not picking up messages from the corresponding
'FromDateBeforeToDate.properties' file in the same package. It works if the
messages are in the page.properties or application.properties file.

I can see works OK for class implementing IValidator but can't seem to make
it work for class extending AbstractFormValidator.    Are my expectations
wrong?  If not then please tell me how I can fix the code.

public class FromDateBeforeToDate extends AbstractFormValidator
{

        /**
         *
         */
        private static final long serialVersionUID = 3503966266288025266L;

        DateField fromDateFormComponent;
        DateField toDateFormComponent;

        public FromDateBeforeToDate(
                DateField fromDateFormComponent,
                DateField toDateFormComponent)
        {
                if (fromDateFormComponent == null)
                {
                        throw new IllegalArgumentException("Argument
dateFromFormComponent cannot
be null");
                }
                this.fromDateFormComponent = fromDateFormComponent;

                if (toDateFormComponent == null)
                {
                        throw new IllegalArgumentException("Argument
dateToFormComponent cannot
be null");
                }
                this.toDateFormComponent = toDateFormComponent;
        }

        @Override
        public FormComponent<?>[] getDependentFormComponents()
        {
                return new FormComponent<?>[]
                {
                        fromDateFormComponent,
                        toDateFormComponent,
                };
        }

        @Override
        public void validate(Form<?> form)
        {
                Date fromDate = fromDateFormComponent.getConvertedInput();
                Date toDate = toDateFormComponent.getConvertedInput();

                if (    fromDate != null
                         && toDate != null
                         && fromDate.after(toDate))
                {
                        //error(fromDateFormComponent, "fromDateAfterToDate");

                        ValidationError error = new ValidationError();
                        error.addMessageKey(getClass().getSimpleName() + "." +
"fromDateAfterToDate");
                        fromDateFormComponent.newValidatable().error(error);
                        //this.error(fromDateFormComponent);

FromDateBeforeToDate.properties

#fromDateAfterToDate=Invalid input: The '${label}' date is after the
'${label}' date
FromDateBeforeToDate.fromDateAfterToDate=Invalid input: The '${label}' date
is after the '${label}' date

Thanks.