On 10/1/2014 12:33 PM, Martin Grigorov wrote:
Hi,

Do you by chance manipulate the list of IStringResourceLoader's in
DEPLOYMENT mode ?

I don't think I touched anything related to IStringResourceLoader. The only thing I've done relating to modes is this:

      //turn on Wicket development mode if in debug mode
final String wicketConfiguration = Debug.isDebug() ? "development" : "deployment";
      filterHolder.setInitParameter("configuration", wicketConfiguration);

In other words, in embedded Jetty, if we've started up specifying a debug mode (using a system variable), then I set the Wicket configuration to "development"; otherwise, I set it to "deployment".

Garret