Hi,I'm trying to migrate my Webapp from 6.x to 7.x where the new method of
queueing give me headache.In my 6.x app (even 1.5.x) I developped my own
queueing system wich worked great, but there are now some
incompatibilities...I tried to figure out with this small app HelloWorld
:Java:public class BasePage extends WebPage{}public class HelloWorld extends
BasePage{       public HelloWorld()     {               super();
//add(new Label("message", "Hello
World! ADD"));          queue(new Label("message", "Hello World! QUEUE"));
}}BasePage.html :    HelloWorld.html :    Message goes here*Really
simple.... but i get this :*Unable to find component with id 'message' in
[TransparentWebMarkupContainer [Component id = wicket_extend2]] Expected:
'wicket_child1:wicket_extend2:message'. Found with similar names: ''
MarkupStream: [markup =
file:/C:/web/projets/eclipse-luna/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/HelloWorld/WEB-INF/classes/pnv/HelloWorld.html

Message goes hereThe exemple works fine when i have only one class
(BasePage)I'm sure I'm stupid... (and i'm not newbie in wicket...)Thanks !