Hi,

Recently I've added integration for
http://msurguy.github.io/ladda-bootstrap/ to
https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap.

It was as simple as these two lines:
https://github.com/l0rdn1kk0n/wicket-bootstrap/blob/65529876b31781bc27441b6b2e17559c97abbd0d/bootstrap-extensions/src/main/java/de/agilecoders/wicket/extensions/markup/html/bootstrap/ladda/LaddaAjaxCallListener.java#L15-L16

i.e. in onBeforeSend() do whatever your button needs to make itself
disabled. In onComplete() revert it.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov