Hi,

On this jira issue we got some directions on how to solve our problems,
but some things aren't clear yet.
*"then use a AjaxTimerBehavior to monitor progress, and redirect to a
ResourceReference once the thread is done."*
How is it possible to redirect to ResourceReference in onTimer function
of AjaxTimerBehavior? Is this the correct way: *setResponsePage(new
RedirectPage(urlFor(resourcereference, params))) *?

Thanks for any help ! Kind Regards, Marieke

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."