Hello,

Could anybody please help me on following?

This is related to:
-------------------------
Table Tree with custom Tree Provider to display folder structure.
I am referring to Sven Meier's Advanced Tabular Tree Structure example for
Wicket 6.x. (
http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/tree/wicket/bookmarkable/org.apache.wicket.examples.tree.TableTreePage?0&foo=AAA
)

My goal is:
-----------------
To display vertical scroll bar on expanding single folder/subfolder in
Table Tree.

The part working is:
Expand and collapse of the node using '+' icon next to Folder path.

The part I am struggling with is:
Table Tree is not showing vertical scroll bar if there are more files, so
not allowing to view complete folder/sub folder content. It shows the
scroll bar only if I revisit the same page by clicking the menu option.

Thanks,
-Mihir.