Dear Wicket users,

I believe I have found the cause of a long standing issue in my application.
Basically, a form would submit with everything set to null or the default
values even when the user filled in all the information. The problem is that
this only happened once in a while and I was never able to reproduce it, so
I couldn't figure out what was wrong.

However, today I was looking at that code to reuse it somewhere else and
something odd caught my attention. It turns out that my form is a
StatelessForm when it shouldn't be. I don't remember why I made it like
that, but I think it was because I was still learning Wicket at the time.
Anyway, it always worked for me and for 99.9% of the users, so I was never
able to identify the cause.

I tried StatelessChecker and indeed it complains that the form is stateful.
However, that still doesn't guarantee that this mistake is the cause of my
problem. Can you think of any way to exploit this erroneous StatelessForm
declaration so that it doesn't behave correctly?

Thanks,

Luis