Hi,

We've tried your proposal, but it doesn't work, because the setCssClassName
doesn't apply to the div that needs to be resized.
In code underneath you can see the structure. The class should be place on
the div that now has wicket-modal, but this is not possible, or is it?
- cannot depend on element higher in the html, because the only element
would be the body, and this modalwindow is used onto multiple pages
- cannot use "wicket-modal" class, because it the full screen may not
reflect on all modal windows

54px; left: 76px; width: 1000px; position: absolute; visibility: visible;">
<form
style="background-color:transparent;padding:0px;margin:0px;border-width:0px;position:static"<div
id="_wicket_window_1" class="OWN_CLASS_NAME">

Thanks ! Kind Regards, Marieke

Met vriendelijke groeten,

*MARIEKE VANDAMMECORPORATE SERVICES* • *Domain Coordinator*
T +32 56 43 42 45 • F +32 56 43 44 46 • marieke.vanda...@tvh.com

*TVH GROUP NV*
Brabantstraat 15 • BE-8790 WAREGEM
T +32 56 43 42 11 • F +32 56 43 44 88 • www.tvh.com