Hi Martin,

I finally end up with the underlying issue, I will open a new thread for
that one... (I am not sure you will like it :s)

Regarding this thread, I confirm you that's important to log the error
instead of throwing the UnsupportedOperationException. Actually, the error
message was empty but at least it did not "shortcut" the other exception. I
made the change locally that's what helps me to understand what was
happening...

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.