Hi Sven, Hi Paul,
thanx, now its working.

I thought the PropertyModel/PropertyResolver will unpack the
model-object itself, so there is no need to adress getObject by ".object".
Maybe a small note in javadoc could help others not running into this issue.

So...
All ways (mentioned in javadoc) are working, tested:
(@Sven: I think you had some typos in your mail, so I will repeat my
working tests)

new PropertyModel(MyPage.this, "list.object[1].anyProperty")
new PropertyModel(MyPage.this, "list.object.1.anyProperty")

new PropertyModel(list, "[1].anyProperty")
new PropertyModel(list, "1.anyProperty")

as well, navigation further, such an expression is working, too.
new PropertyModel(list, "1.anyProperty[any-string-key]")

Thanx for help... best regards
Patrick
P.s.
Short question for string-key-access on maps.
The syntax is quite equal to associative arrays in javascript.
I like the way it is in wicket, no need paying attention for additional
quotation marks, and its ok for me, but shouldnt it also support