Hi,

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 3:32 AM, Adam Hammer <adamhamm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also found it confusing, I use wicket-native-websocket-jetty9 with wicket
> 6.18 and jetty 9.0.+

I'll update the guide.

> I was not able to get running on jetty 9.2 yet.

Jetty 9.2+ is JSR356 complaint so you should use
wicket-native-websocket-javax. Same for Tomcat 8+.
But websocket-api.jar, jetty-**.jar (9.2) and tomcat 8 are built with Java
7. This is the reason why wicket-native-websocket-javax is available only
for Wicket 7.
If you use JDK 1.7+ for your applications then you can use wicket-core 6.x
together with wicket-native-websocket-javax 7.0.0-M4. Make sure you add
Maven <exclusions> for wicket-core/util/request:7.0.0-M4