Hi,

Ok, I think I didn't described a problem well.

When you add a component which subscribes some events, then
AtmosphereBehavior is added to page. But the wicketAtmosphere JS
callback is registered inside AtmosphereBehavior.renderHead() method,
so only (I think) when the whole page is rendered. When you add a
component using ajax, then this code (renderHead) is not called, so
events are not broadcasted to client: because page is not registered
in EventBus and does not have atmosphere resource assigned.

So maybe my original question should be: how to invode this JS
callback from AtmosphereBehavior.renderHead in ajax requests?

--
Daniel