Hello,

I'm using some CheckBoxX instances and I'd like to apply a style to them. I
want the "true" state to be shown as U+2713 (✓), the "false" state to be shown
as U+2717 (✗) and the "undefined" state to be shown as a question mark (?).

Moreover I want to make the box (or symbols) size the same as the usual wicket
CheckBox component, whatever it is (I've not changed it from the default in my
custom style.css). The CheckBoxX default size seems to be way bigger than the
CheckBox one.

What's the "standard" way to make those changes to CheckBoxX? Is it possible
at all to use CSS to change the characters shown for each state? (e.g. I'd
rather avoid using bitmaps for the states instead of unicode characters).

Thanks in advance,
Lucio.