Hi,

class BasePage {

  @Override protected void onInitialize() {super.onInitialize();
add(brandLink("brandLink"))}

  protected abstract AbstractLink brandLink(String id);
}

class BasePage1 extend BasePage {
  protected BookmarkablePageLink brandLink(String id) {return new
BookmarkablePageLink(id, IndexPage.class)}
}

class BasePage2 extend BasePage {
  protected BookmarkablePageLink brandLink(String id) {return new
BookmarkablePageLink(id, ManagementPage.class)}
}

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov