My production app switched to the AjaxLazyLoad rendered panel which has a
ListView component added to it. But I noticed a pattern that the first
render of the LazyLoadPanel results to an error because it renders the list
without adding one of its components.

However,on refreshing the page  it seems to render all components which I
find strange. It is as though components are not full initialized before the
page is rendered. Does this AjaxRefresh and the initialisation of components
happen in two separate threads or what could be responsible for this?