Dear forum,

I'm implementing a tabbed panel.
On first panel, user selects number of items. On second tab, user enters
details for each item.

I've implemented a RefreshingView so that the number of items on list
reflects the number of items selected by user.

To bundle all of the fields together I use a form component panel and for
each entry on the RefreshingView, I add a form component panel.

The text fields have FieldDecorators, as explained on the Apache Wicket
Cookbook, chapter 3.

The problem is that when I submit the form, the error messages for each
field are not shown on the text field FieldDecorators.

If I use RepeatingView, error messages are displayed as intended. But my
list is dynamic.

How can I get the proper validation message displayed inside the form
component panel, used in a RefreshingView?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas