Hi,

> I find it tacky to have to wrap the entire DataTable in a span or a Div for check group

usually your web designer will use enough DIVs in the markup anyway, so you rarely have to add an additional one just for your Wicket component.

"AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior" get called for each CheckBox ... if you check
the "CheckGroupSelector"

Each selected checkbox will trigger an event, which is then received by the
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior. You might be able to work around this
by configuring AjaxRequestAttributes#throttleSettings.

Regards
Sven