Hi Martin, Shengche,

thanks a lot!

I used the approach as explained in
http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/resources.html#resources_7
<http://wicket.apache.org/guide/guide/resources.html#resources_7> by providing
a custom IHeaderResponseDecorator and using the Wicket container tag. Then I
used the OnDomReadyHeaderItem.forScript() method to include the specific
JavaScript code:
@Override
public void renderHead(IHeaderResponse response) {
    response.render(OnDomReadyHeaderItem.forScript(<JS CODE>);
}
Because of the HeaderResponseDecorator set in the init method of the
application, the JS-code of all pages will be placed in the body.

How can I adapt this method, so that by default, all JS-code is placed in the
header, and only that of a certain page is put in the body tag?

Thanks, Chris