Hi Chris,

Right, Sortable is processing events thought the Event Bus, that's because
2 sortables can be connected and then, these should be able to communicate

As you are sending the event from the Sortable, you enter the condition:
if (event.getSource() instanceof Sortable<?>)

I will try to find out how I can add a check, but as Sortable is using a
generic model object (typeof T)...
I think the correct solution/workaround would be that you change the
broadcast type to EXACT, so Sortable#onEvent will not be triggered.

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.