I have a InlineFrame that is showing a some content in a webpage, or it
should until we took up wicket from 6.x to 7.0.0-M4. when i tri to show the
page in the InlineFrame i get an

ObjectCheckException: The object type is not Serializable!

on

 private final org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.IPageProvider
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.InlineFrame.pageProvider
[class=org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.PageProvider] <----- field
that is causing the problem

Is there something obvious i'm missing? Can i do somehting to serialize the
PageProverder that is build up in the IFrame constructor:

public InlineFrame(final String id, final Page page)
{
        this(id, new PageProvider(page.getPageId(), page.getClass(),
page.getRenderCount()));