Hi Chris,

Yes it works like you did but on a strict point of view, its better to
notify the component its modelobject changed (and the page is also aware
that a child component model has changed)... So event if it is not much
important yet, it is still better to call #onRemove because it already
handles modelChanging/modelChanged, and this could prevent you from having
unexpected surprises...

Thanks & best regards,
Sebastien.