Hi,

short update - you are now able to:

* now activate / deactivate the volume bars
* set the MaxWidth / MaxHeight and
* set the Framerate which is going to be used for the videos.

I setup a little wiki because to scroll all the time was so annoying.

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/wiki/7.-HTML5-WebRTC-Integration

kind regards

Tobias