Hi Martin,

mh I can't reach the app that way. :-/

yes there are Atmosphere logs:

INFO - AtmosphereFramework - Latest version of Atmosphere's JavaScript Client 2.2.7
INFO  - AtmosphereFramework

but also I got some Exceptions:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.eclipse.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext$Context cannot be cast to org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContextFacade

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.juli.logging.LogFactory

thanks for the fast response!

kind regards

Tobias