Hi All,

1) I have a Form with a Textfield which has a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior
(blur)

When the entire form is submitted (via an AjaxButton)
the ajaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.onEvent() is called
then the formComponent.validate() is called
and then when the form.validate() is called
formComponent.validate() is called again.

Could it possible to avoid this double validation ?
Do I have to override AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.onEvent()  ? ... or
there is a simple way to do this ?

2) is it possible to remove a formComponent's validator just after the
button.submit() and before the form.onFormSubmitted() is called

3) When the I leave a page (without submitting) with a formComponent which has
a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior (blur),
the ajaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.onEvent() is called and then the
validation.
Can I avoid the ajaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior.onEvent()  ?

Best regards
François Meillet