Hi,

I dont know if there is a way to do it with Wicket default ResourceModels, but I implemented a ReplacingResourceModel which is seaching for the keys marked up with ${key} and replaces it with the value of that key. I used Wicket 7.x - the API changed a little bit since 6.x so if you are interested then let us know.

@others: Is there an existing way to do it without implementing a "ReplacingResourceModel"?

https://github.com/klopfdreh/wicket-components-playground/blob/56cbe3ffd7a0f126f14f6bae77d36e75fd1c4ffc/wicket-components-playground/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/model/ReplacingResourceModel.java

kind regards

Tobias

P.S.: The implementation is the first shot, so it has to be tested!