Hi,

You may take a look at Apache Isis <http://isis.apache.org> as an more
sophisticated alternative of WicketRAD and WicketBeans.
It provides out of the box both Wicket viewer and RESTful (JAX-RS) viewer
for your entities.
The drawback is that it uses JDO/DataNucleus as ORM. DataNucleus is better
than Hibernate (IMO) but not so popular ...

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov