Dear forum,
I am working on a pay-pal functionality.

After the user has selected a number of entries and clicks submit, the user
is redirected to an external paypal payment form. The url is unique for
every submit, with various parameters.

In order to implement this, I have made use of

I have based my implementation on the  wicket linkomatic examples page
<http://www.wicket-library.com/wicket-examples-6.0.x/linkomatic/home>
This works well on development mode.

However, on deployment mode, it doesn't quite work as it should.

When submitting the form, the page either gets redirected to page not found
page, or I get a generic browser's "Unable to connect" or I get redirected
to a blank page.

Sometimes I get redirected to the paypal page, which is the intended
behaviour.

I have to emphasise that I do not have this problem when running in
development mode.

What would be the best way to redirect to external url, please? I am
encrypting the url on my application. I'm not sure if that is of any
relevance.

Thanks in advance,
Lucas