Dear Forum,
I have a form on a page where user enters personal data, and the page has
the @RequireHttps because I'm trying to make the information captured more
secure.

When the user clicks submit, the page should redirect to an external URL. In
this case, PayPal checkout page.

Unfortunately, on form submission, the page is not always redirected to the
desired external URL. This problem only occurs on Production mode. Very
frequently it is redirected to the 404 page-not-found page instead of the
external URL.

On my Wicket application, I call

If I remove that line, then redirecting to an external page works without
problem, but HTTPS  on pages is no longer enforced.

Has any of you encountered this problem in the past?

Thanks in advance,
Lucas