Hi Sebastian,

thanks a lot - it basically works but still I have a problem.

Intro:
I am using a JS library to display tooltips for certain elements in the DOM
tree.
The problem are tooltips for elements in a div container which is reloaded by
Ajax. After reloading the container, the tooltips cannot be hidden anymore
(seems that they cannot be referenced anymore). Therefore, as soon as the ajax
link is clicked, I am calling a JS method to hide and disable the tooltips..

Problem:
When I call the page and click the ajax link, the JS method (to hide the
tooltips) is called correctly. However, as soon as some container of the page
is reloaded by Ajax and I click the link, the Javascript is not called anymore.
The link is part of the container that is reloaded.

I am calling the Javascript method via:
$(„#link").click(function () {…}

The Javascript is loaded in the Page via:
response.render(JavaScriptReferenceHeaderItem.forReference(JS-File));

Thanks a lot,
Chris