Hi Sven,

I have put the radio group in a list of items. Basically it works so when I
click on a radio button the corresponding item is called.
However, when clicking the cancel button, always the radio group of the first
item in the list is called. How can the callback function
($('input[name=\"%s\"]')[0];) be bound to the items so not the first input
field in the DOM tree is called?
The id of the items is given by Wicket...

Thanks Chris