Hi,

I am currently using wicket 6.16 and wanting to upgrade to 6.19.
I am using a LoginPanel using the rememberMe feature something like this:

                        IAuthenticationStrategy strategy =
getApplication().getSecuritySettings().getAuthenticationStrategy();

                        if (WiaSession.get().signIn(getUsername(),
getPassword())) {
                                if (rememberMe == true) {
                                        System.out.println("rememberMe is true,
so saving username and password");
                                        strategy.save(getUsername(),
getPassword());
                                }
                                else {
                                        strategy.remove();
                                }

                        …

When using 6.19 and restarting the server (I am not sure if it happens without
restarting i.e. waiting a long time), I have to log in again.
This does not happen with 6.16, 6.17 and 6.18, so it is difference in 6.18 and
6.19 i.e. I am already logged in.

Does anyone know why this could be? Of course it could be possible that I have
custom code that no longer works with 6.19.

Any hints would be appreciated!

Regards
Vishal