Hi Sebastian & all,

I have set up a quick start project (see
https://github.com/cat1000/FutureProgressBar
<https://github.com/cat1000/FutureProgressBar>).
Please read the readme.txt file contained in the package <pages> to get an
overview over the goals and the open questions.

Basically, I am using a Future-Task to load data from a long-running service
and in the meantime would like to display the loading progress via a
progressBar.
This basically is working.

However, after the loading has finished, the panel is not reloaded.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Chris