Hi,

I can't seem to get a Wicket app running on Heroku with multiple dyno's.
Heroku doesn't have sticky sessions so I need a form of distributed
sessions.
I found a few old threads on running Wicket without sticky sessions but the
solutions either do not work or I'm missing something.

My stack is Wicket 6.19.0 and Jetty 9.2 and I'm trying to use Redis to
share the session between the dyno's/nodes.

When I store the HttpSession on the Jetty level I run into serialization
issues with my @SpringBean annotated dependencies as the serializer tries
to serialize the proxies. Marking @SpringBean annotated fields with
transient will fix this but for some reason it seems to be invalid.

When I use a SessionStoreProvider from
https://github.com/baholladay/WicketRedisSession there's still a lot of
stuff ending up in the HttpSession; giving me the same "No serializer found
for class com.sun.proxy.$Proxy105" exception for @SpringBeans.

Any ideas? I'm getting a bit clueless :)

cheers,
Thies