On 09.05.2015 15:21, Andrea Del Bene wrote:
You are right. I'm afraid you can not do what you want in Wicket 6 because up to this version autocomponents (i.e those who are added during markup parsing) are removed after rendering phase. That's why your link doesn't find its component. With Wicket 7 autocomponents are no more removed and your code works fine. Here I've created a quickstart with your code for Wicket 7:

Ok, that's what I already suspected... guess I'll wait for the Wicket 7 release then :)

Thanks,
Tobias

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pua1utz5r35nde/TagWithLink.zip?dl=0
Hi Andrea,
Hi,

A nice example of a custom IComponentResolver can be found in WicketStuff with module JEE-Web-Integration: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/JEE-Web-Integration. The code is here: https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/tree/master/jdk-1.7-parent/jee-web-parent/jee-web. Look at class JEEWebResolver to learn more about component resolvers. A chapter on this topic is in my TODO list :).

Thanks for your reply but looking at the JEEWebResolver it seems that you're just writing out some markup but not trying to register a link / ILinkListener like I'm trying to do. Or did I miss something ?

Cheers,
Tobias