Hello all,

I am having trouble trying to apply an OnChangeAjaxBehaviour to the DateTimeField component from wicket-extensions. The AJAX updates always cause the model to be set to null. Even when the model is initialized with a non-null value, and that date is property displayed, any attempt to edit it will again set the model value back to null. Editing the date part does not seem to cause an AJAX update at all, only the time fields do.

The project I am working on is currently using Wicket 1.5.13.

Any ideas?

Kind reagards,
 Edmund

--

Edmund Urbani
Liland IT Team

Email: edmund.urb...@lilandit.com <mailto:edmund.urb...@lilandit.com>

Liland IT GmbH ...does IT better
Tel: +43 463 220111
Fax: +43 463 220111-33
Tel(GER): +49 221 65028588

Find us at Facebook http://facebook.com/Lilandit
http://green-badges.com
http://iventcloud.com
http://Lilandit.com

<http://www.LilandIT.com> <http://www.LilandIT.com>

Copyright © 2015, Liland IT GmbH

Diese Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Email irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.