Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, thanks for the response, what do you mean exactly by delegate to
> the mounted resource? I'm thinking I can mount the images resource, and
> simply reference them using their URI (is this what you mean by delating
> the call to the mounted resource?), so even if users replace the panel,
> image loading won't be cancelled, since it will still be waiting for an
> existing resource (instead of the problem I'm having now, where the
> resource vanishes before being transfered to the user).

Yes I mean exactly that. I think it would be a lots faster because your
panel will render immediately and issue several request to generate images
(in many requests threads instead of just one). I bet you ill see a
performance boost.

> I believe this should avoid 3. in your response, what do you think?

It is always safe to have 3.... I will prevent all kind of component not
found issues if your users are too quick with their mouses :-)