Hi Sebastian,

> Did you find something that corresponds to your need and which is more
> recent than 2008 or 2010 (introducing wicket 6 & 7)? ;)

Only Martijn presentation... It is a very good and detailed presentation
but oriented to J2EE integration and I needed something less specific and
short.

> I gave a 2 hours presentation yesterday based on very old slides I made
> several years ago, themselves based on a Martijn presentation... so I spoke
> a lot outside slides... :). I will probably have to give others in a short
> future, so if you find something (like the one you mentioned, or Martijn's
> 2010 one), please tell me! :)

I just ended up using 2008 presentation + a mini application where I
rebuilt one of the  pages of their main application using wicket. They were
very impressed about what wicket can do: right now they use JSP + jQuery +
mustache and they have very little DRYness... something they are more than
willing to improve.

A few years ago I wrote a tutorial application which was at the same time a
presentation and something you could use to play with code. Unfortunately
that was the property of a company so it might be just rotting right now on
some private repository.