Hello

I'm trying to use the com.cooldatasoft.common.MenuItem constructor that accepts the id string and a "Link<Void> ajaxLink" argument. Let alone the fact I don't udenrstand why that constructor allows for a normal Link if it expects it to be a AjaxLink. The real problem is that I dont know how to create the AjaxLink, because I should tell the AjaxLink constructor which wicket:id it should bind to, but that wicket:id is unknown to me: it is being generated (I assume) by wicket-menu classes at runtime.

My code is:

    new MenuItem("MenuText", new AjaxLink<Void>("????")
    {
      @Override
      public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
      {
      }
    });

and I need to put the correct MenuItem wicket:id in place of the question marks.

Any help appreciated, thanks in advace.

Lucio.