The vote was concluded today, the releases have to trickle through to
maven central and the mirrors of Apache before we can announce the
release. That said, nothing prevents you from trying to use 6.20.0 in
your project if it can grab the artifacts from Central right now.

When/how repository.a.o syncs with Central is a bit of a mystery, but
usually it is done within 12 hours after releasing the staging
repository.

Martijn