Hi all,

for those who might be interested in a explicit (non-reflection-based),
no-magic, constructor parameter based DI framework for Wicket and Java 8:

https://github.com/vanillasource/jaywire

short wicket howto in wiki here:

https://github.com/vanillasource/jaywire/wiki/Integration-Apache-Wicket

Why another DI framework: I just wanted to write code as I normally would,
with "required dependencies" through constructors, etc. without reflection,
code generation or classpath scanning.

Wicket specifics: It replaces the PageFactory to be able to supply
(stateles) page objects that are explicitly created with "new", with all
dependencies supplied at construction.

State: It is working, but of course experimental at this point. I'm hoping
it will be interesting for enough people to get useful feedback maybe :)

Cheers,
Robert.