Hello All,

I am using Wicket 6.19. I added a AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("keypress")
to a textfield so that when press any key will trigger my application to
update something. I want this only happen when user press 'Enter' key. so
that I override the method updateAjaxAttributes in the
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior

@Override
protected void updateAjaxAttributes(AjaxRequestAttributes attributes) {
super.updateAjaxAttributes(attributes);
AjaxCallListener myAjaxCallListener = new AjaxCallListener() {
@Override
public CharSequence getPrecondition(Component component) {
String script = "var keycode = Wicket.Event.keyCode(attrs.event);"
+ "if (keycode == 13) {"
+ "    return true;"
+ "} else {" + "    return false;}";

return script;
}
};
attributes.getAjaxCallListeners().add(myAjaxCallListener);
attributes.setEventPropagation(EventPropagation.STOP);
}

However, after the ajax call, the form submit also triggered. Does anyone
know the correct way to stop this form submit?

Thanks and best regards,
Gump