I have a bean / entity which models a real estate advert.

An advert can have different features checked (e.g. "west facing", "east
facing", "north facing", "sauna", "gym", "swimming pool", "needs
renovating", "repossession", "access by stairs"etc) which are represented as
java enums

e.g.
Set<Feature> Advert.getFeatures()

These features are categorized so for example:
- orientation has the following features -  "west facing", "east facing",
"north facing"
- other considerations - "needs renovating" , "repossession", "finance
options"
- luxury features - "sauna", "swimming pool", "gym"
etc

each category is also represented as a java enum from which you can get the
Feature objects for that category
e.g.
Set<Feature> Category.getFeatures();

I'm trying to work out how to put this into a form within a checkgroup in
Wicket 6.20 so the page would display something like

Orientation
X west facing     X east facing     X north facing

Luxury Features
X sauna     X swimming pool     X gym     X theatre
X library     X whirlpool

Other Considerations
X needs renovating     X repossession     X finance options

It would be nice if the checks could be tabular so that if there were say
more than 4 options in a category it would put the next check on the next
row / line.

Can someone give me a pointer on how I might go about implementing this.

Cheers
Simon