I must be using the AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior and
AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior wrong, but I'm not sure why/how.

The general gist is that if I add this behavior to a component, when the
user activates the change behavior on that component the rest of the form
fields are nulled out.

So, here's a very watered down version of part of my panel. When the user
changes the q5 dropdown choice (with the AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior)
or the q4 RadioChoice (with the AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior),
all of the other q-fields go blank.

(Note: The ajax behavior does properly trigger, though, in that it does do
what I said to do in the update behavior)

*** example html *****

*** example code *****